What on earth is a voodle? I came across this term recently, it seems to have been coined by a Danish Vlogger called Sam Renseiw who describes Voodles as representing "the exact opposite of the Western ideal of great beauty as something monumental, spectacular, and enduring with meaning.Voodling is mainly found at moments of inception or subsiding. Voodle is about the minor and the openly hidden, the tentative and the ephemeral..."
Well as you might expect, I'm going to take a simpler approach. My Voodles are going to be very short chunks of moving pictures which capture something that entertained me or simply caught my attention in some way. My trusty Canon Ixus will be my weapon of choice. Yes the quality is not great but because it fits handily in my pocket and follows me wherever I go it's perfect for this.
So here is Voodle #1, and apologies to Sam if my Voodles aren't what he hoped for when he came up with the term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please tell us where this krazy golf course is.
ReplyDeleteThis is great - and I love your other videos - I just watched them on Blip.tv. I see your last one was April 1st... post more!
ReplyDelete